- Build Social distancing measuring device prototype with PIC18 Microprocessor.
- PIC18 Microcontroller on EasyPIC Pro board.
- PING sensor was used as the ultrasonic transmitter and receiver pair, returned electric signal to indicate the time delay.
- Connected LED and Buzzer to indicate distance thresholds having been crossed.
- Coded the PIC18 in Assembly language to code the microprocessor.
- Used timer in capture mode to determine the PING return signal width.
- Coded 8-bit by 16-bit multiplication for signal conversion.
- Compared result to threshold values.